Dupe Alert.


I think everyone in the beauty world has now heard of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow sticks that at a quite substantial £28 each would leave a dent in most peoples pockets. I am definitely guilty for checking a few of those shades out, putting them in my basket but thankfully always shutting my laptop off before I took the plunge as they are beautiful, the product, the packaging they are completely luxurious to have. 

However a quick trip to Tesco and of course the make-up isle brought me to this amazing super cheap dupe by Babara Daly. These Shimmer Sticks come in I think four shades and are a fraction of the price at £3 meaning you could have all of the shades for less than one Blackstar and still have quite a bit of change! 


The shade I got is Shell and is a beautiful soft gold shade that isn't glittery but more of a sheen, these are really blendable and pigmented, they can be built up to a very opaque glamourous eye or just a touch of shimmer to perk up an everyday look. I'm definitely going to get the rest of this range as they are such good value and will add that bit of sparkle that I love this time of year! 

Let me know if you've found any dupes lately, I read and reply to everyone

X

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous shade!! amazing dupe and so cheap too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/modelling-with-motel-rocks.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good value, just want them to do more shades now! x

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete