Loving the Brand - Nars.


So today I am starting a new series on my blog where I will pick my favourite few products from one brand and talk about why I love them, I'm hoping this will be helpful for anyone who is looking into trying a new brand but isn't sure what to try first!

Although I have a few foundations that I really love, Nars Sheer Glow has to be my holy grail, I always go back to it as it gives me that natural finish with a luminosity that I crave with my dry skin. The coverage I would say is medium and can be built up on me, I mainly apply it with a brush as I get higher coverage but with a damp beauty blender it works like a dream and gives the most skin-like finish. 

Now onto the cult favourite; the Creamy Concealer - well this little guy lives up to his high coverage name and blends effortlessly. I am always on the hunt for a good concealer as I was 'blessed' with dark circles that no matter how much water I drink and sleep I get do not budge on bit; I decided to pick this up as there was so much hype around it I wanted to judge it for myself, and I am well and truly on the bandwagon. I would recommend blending this in with a damp sponge as it is quite a thick formula and just looks more flawless with that application. 

Nars do the best highlighters for me as the liquid illuminators give a natural glow that hits the light perfectly without that glittery look. I do use powder highlights but can find that they show off my drier areas on my skin which is not something I want to achieve so the formula of these is perfect and they are so quick to apply. I have two shades, Hot Sands which is a more gold/rose gold that looks gorgeous with more tanned skin and Copacabana which is a lilac/opal finish that I use ALOT in the winter with a grey or taupe smokey eye .

The final shoutout is for the Velvet lip pencils, I have the shade Cruella and it is the best red lipstick I own - I find it goes on so easily and really does not budge on me. However I will say you need a balm underneath if your lips get dry in any sort of way, I use a dab of Nuxe's Reve De Miel and that does the job.


Let me know if you have any favourites from Nars in the comments below -
Thanks for reading!

X

2 comments:

  1. I love cars sheer glow!! Its my holy grail when it comes to foundation.

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of people who love to play video games. How to Make Money By Playing Free Online Videos Games TECHBEAST Every time we are thinking about that but can’t find the best way to earn money where you enjoy earning money. Experts always says that “Do what you love the most”. If we work with enjoy and love then we will succeed one.

    ReplyDelete