Soap & Glory - Highlight & Sculpt Sticks




Recently I decided to go for a quick wander round the beauty section of Boots to see if there were any new releases that were worth a try and whilst scanning the Soap & Glory counter I came across these new Highlight & Sculpt Sticks; there are three in the collection but one was sold out. 

Now without even swatching these I was hoping they would be a dupe for the Nars Multiple Sticks and they definitly are! These are sheerer than the Nars ones but the shades and blendability is just as smooth, the one that was sold out was very similar to Copacabana, a pretty lilac highlight that is stunning on paler skintones. The blush shade with its pink and gold glow just screams Nars Orgasm, I would say this one has abit more glitter than sheen but for the price point its completely worth it - and lastly is the bronze this is more of a blush tone to me than a bronzer but still super pretty, I think this would look amazing in the summer with a bronze smokey eye and a nude glossy lip! 

If you have been looking into the Nars sticks and arent sure about the price tag these would be a great way to try the shades and product type out without the splurge - I will always love the Nars versions but these are the best dupes I've seen! 

Thanks for reading! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment