Bronze Goddess Scent - A Splash of Sunshine?


Top Notes  Zesty citrus notes of Sicilian bergamot, mandarin, lemon and orange.
The Heart - T
iare flower, jasmine, magnolia and orange blossom.
Base Notes - A
mber, coconut milk, vanilla, vetiver, sandalwood and myrrh.

Is it summer yet? no? well I've found a fragrance that is the season in a bottle, although this scent is normally released in the summer months I had a bottle for Christmas and I am loving it! With all this cold weather and dark days I normally reach for my more warming scents like Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger but this splash of sunshine has me reminiscing of those warm evenings and holidays somewhere lovely.

It is a very light fragrance but has a fresh warmth, the coconut is quite obvious on my skin but is still soft and just gives a subtle scent. I would say if you are a fan of heavy scents this may not be the choice for you, but I cant stop reaching for it.

Let me know your current favourite perfume right now - Thanks for reading!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment