Tom Ford Lipsticks - A Touch of Luxury.




Sometimes a girl needs a bit of luxury in her life, and for me that comes in the shape of a Tom Ford lipstick. They are definitely the most expensive lip product I have ever owned but the formula just makes it worth every penny - they are super creamy and pigmented giving them great lasting power.
I originally splurged on Spanish Pink which is from the original collection and is a lovely everyday pink that goes with basically every makeup look.
I then got into the Lips & Boys collection and found the summer pink shade in Patrick, its a coral pink that is great with a tan and glowy skin. I now own the shade Jay aswell which is a sultry dark purple with a hint of shimmer. 

If you are looking into spoiling yourself then I would definitely give these a try! 

X

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love the color also. I think it's perfect on me. I want to try that!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete