Stocking Fillers: Christmas Candles


As a bit of a candle hoarder I could have done a full post on every scent from Yankee Candle however I wanted to done one on alternatives for people who dont want to spend that much on a candle or just want an alternative. All four scents are ones I've bought in the last month so if you are looking to get any of these for yourself or a present they should still be available. 


The best value candle and the biggest one I have bought is also the cheapest at £1.99 from Home Bargains and although doesn't have that room filling in 5 seconds scent it does warm up nicely and add a subtle sweetness thats really nice if like me you just like to have candles on for the light and atmosphere, plus burning this one for longer periods of time isnt so bad since its such a good buy! 


The second cheaper choice a little beauty from Primark, for £1.50 this cute candle comes in a red metallic tin and once opened the top of the candle is a red glitter snowflake. The scent in this one is actually really nice and does fill the room, it is a sweet christmas scent as these are my favourites so if you dont like the sugary sweet smells this one probably wont be the one for you. 


The last of the bargains is this Glade scent in Roasted Chestnut and Macaroon, this was on offer for £2 instead of £5 and smells sooooo good! I would really recommend this one, it leaves the whole room smelling amazing and it even spreads into the rest of the house. There were about 4/5 in their Christmas range so I'm sure there is something to suit everyones taste. 


Now for my favourite! Christmas Pudding by Lily Flame Candles is the most delicious smelling candle I have ever owned and have now tried a couple from the brand and I am slowly converting from Yankee as these seem to last longer and the scents are all so lovely. Another one from their festive line called Jack Frost smells like lemon pudding and gives a beautiful citrus, sweet, warm scent that makes a great change. 


Let me know if there is any Christmas candles you would recommend, I read every comment and reply to any questions! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment