Highstreet Must Haves!


Although I normally reach for my high end products there are certain high-street brands that have some amazing finds that I would use over any expensive equivalent. There are many other low end products that I enjoy using and do on a regular basis but these are the few that I really was amazed by. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation was new to me earlier this year and if I had to use a drugstore foundation this would be the only one. It has really good coverage but doesn't feel heavy on your face, it blends really well and the colour match is perfect for me. The only problem I would say is if you are darker skinned the range doesn't seem to have much choice. 

A blogger favourite now; the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I cannot tell you how much I love this product it is SO good!! (seriously!) For someone with panda eye syndrome (dark circles) it is a complete life saver, its consistency and coverage are excellent and it just blends with all my different foundations. If there was any one product I would recommend the most it would be this one. 

Staying with face products the following three are a face powder, a bronzer and a blush/ highlighter. Firstly is the loose No7 powder, I have searched for a loose powder that doesn't go cakey and just adds that flawless touch to my make up without costing a fortune for sooo long! And this little number by Boots' own brand is the best one I've tried so far. The bronzer is by my new favourite drugstore brand Make up Revolution; their whole range is outstanding for the price but their baked products are giving my mac skinfinishes a run for their money, they apply really well and can last all day without coming off or going patchy and all for £4! And lastly for face products is Revlon's highlighting palette in Rose Glow, this is a dupe for the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks and is lovely for a fresh faced look. 

Maybelline colour tattoo's are really great products and do stay on my eyes all day, they blend really well and do come in some lovely colours, my only issue is they don't do matte shades which would appeal more to me personally. 

Lastly is the Revlon Lip Butters, my collection of these is constantly growing and there is always at least one in my handbag as they are so convenient. The pigmentation in them is really good and as they are buildable you can decide how bright or sheer you want it to look. These will definitely be a staple for me during the colder months to help avoid those dry lips! 


Those are my high-street must haves, I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know of any drugstore finds you love in the comments below :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment