Latest In Beauty Box; Glamour Power List


I've really got into beauty boxes this year and have used You Beauty Discovery boxes since February and really love it. However I had seen this box on blogs and Youtube and had looked at a different box earlier this year but never actually purchased it as with P&P on top this box can be nearly £20 which does put me off a bit, but then I had an email about there being free postage and thought I may aswell give it a go for what is inside. I must say it has not been a dissapointment! 


The box itself is very well presented and I really like that all the products are of a decent size so you can give them a more realistic test before buying the actual thing. The box also comes with an information card with a little introduction to each item so if you are unfamiliar with something it tells you enough for you to get the most out of what you're using. 


Inside the box there is a James Read Sleep Mask Tan, which works as both a facial moisturiser and gradual tanner for your face. It has a Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, this is something I've wanted to try for a while and is a cult favourite skincare brand. The Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray is another item I'm interested in as I love to test anything that may improve the condition of my hair. There is three make up products in the box which are a Maybelline Colour Sensational Nude, a Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara which is fast becoming my favourite mascara, and the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer which I haven't yet tried but have heard some really great reviews. Finally some Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes, these are supposed to make getting eye make up off easier which is a plus for me with sensitive eyes. 

I am really pleased with this box and will definitely buy others from Latest In Beauty in the future as it is really good value for money and has a nice variation of products to try. 

Let me know if you tried this box and what you thought, I read and reply to all comments

X


No comments:

Post a Comment