October Favourites


This month has been pretty hectic for me so I have found myself using the same products everyday to save time. Although I do normally like to go towards the berry tones for this time of year I have stuck to a very neutral look as its one I always enjoy wearing and takes little maintenance. 

So first of all I'll talk about the Mac products I have which are my neutral quad and my blush. This is my favourite quad and is perfect for when I'm travelling; the four shades I have are Brule, Shroom, Brown Down and Woodwinked which basically cover all bases when it comes to an easy neutral eye. Then the blush is a matte formula in the shade Mocha, this is mauvey pink shade that is really natural looking and just adds that touch of colour. 

The next two products are from The Balm and are relatively new to me as I got them in my online haul (here). Since I got these I have not stopped using them! The Time Balm concealer was something I was very sceptical about since nothing seems to cover my dark circles enough but this is just amazing! And of course I had to try the Mary-Lou Manizer, this is the most beautiful highlighter, its a real champagne gold and gives a sheen to the skin that in the winter sun looks gorgeous! 

For the lips I have used lots of different lipsticks and glosses but I have repeatedly reached for my YSL Volupte Gloss, its just a simple everyday pink shade that makes the lips look healthy and hydrated which is a major plus for me as I always suffer from dry lips. Which brings me to the next choice and that is the new Nivea Fruity Shine balms; I have been an Elizibeth Arden 8 Hour Cream girl for the longest time and always carry some in my handbag, however this little balm is so good and the as I got the scent watermelon it smells amazing. 

Lastly is the fragrance I have been wearing and this has been Rogue by Rihanna, I think this is a real love/hate perfume for alot of people but as it comes out really warm on me I love it. It does have some floral and fruity notes to it that dont really come out on my skin as I seem to pick up the Amber and Patchouli which are both scents that I really like especially in the colder months. 

So those are my October favourites, let me know any of your favourites in the comments below, I read every one and reply to any questions

X

2 comments:

  1. That Mary-Louminizer is everywhere isn't it! Going to have to give that a go when my Topshop highlighter runs out.

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your MAC eye shadow looks really nice. I love all their makeup, such good quality.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete