Viva Glam Miley + Lip Swatch.


Yet another edition to my constantly growing collection of Mac is the Miley Cyrus Viva Glam lipstick, I actually bought this just after it was released but didnt actually try it out until today and I have to say I am really impressed. It's an amplified finish which is my favourite as they aren't drying like matte but have amazing pigmentation and feel comfortable on the lips. The shade is a hot pink that I can see myself wearing alot in the summer, it has quite a glossy finish which I actually prefer on brighter shades as it makes my lips look hydrated. 

Although there is a lot of negativity about Miley this is the only shade out of the Viva Glam celebrity collection that I have actually really liked and found to be something I can wear all the time. I think this shade would suit anyone as its a really clean pink and just adds a really pretty pop of colour even on minimal makeup days. 



I am pretty much in love with this lipstick its just so pretty and definitely worth a try if you like to try brighter shades. There is a matching gloss to this shade that I am now considering as I think that would be a sheerer version if you wanted this to be abit less intense. 

I have done a previous post a while ago that was a full lip swatch of my Mac lipstick collection, I have added a couple (or 6) since then but it does feature about 20 shades if you wanted to see any others, I will link that one here. 

Let me know what your favourite Mac lipstick is, I read every comment and will reply to any questions. 

X

1 comment: