Dior Addict Lipstick - Im obsessed!



Although I love my makeup, lip products are always my favourite things to try and these from Dior have not let me down! I now have three shades, the one in the image is shade '881 Fashion Night' which is a fuscia toned purple that is great for anyone that loves a berry lip but isn't ready to rock anything too intense. I have now picked up a coral shade in '437 Charmante' which is gorgeous with a bronze toned eye look, and finally my most recent purchase is a neutral pink tone that I wear for my everyday look in the shade '260 Rose Deshabille'.

I've found these lipsticks to be very versatile, depending on the look I am going for I have worn them on their own, over just a lipliner, or on top of another lipstick - all of which wear beautifully and make even the dryest of formulas comfortable. 

I would recommend these to anyone and they would make a lovely Christmas present or a nice little treat to yourself as there is a shade for everyone's style! 

Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments below, I read every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment