Current Loves.



Each month I like to try and mix up my make-up routine and this month I have decided to give a couple of newer products in my collection a go. The Dior BB Creme has been a favourite base of mine for a while, and is one I often reach for on days off, as it's so lightweight but gives great coverage. I have tried out one of the new Eyes to Hypnotise by Charlotte Tilbury, I got it in The Huntress which is the bronzey shade that works beautifully with the Dolce Vita palette- it also came with a liner in the shade Amber Haze which again is a bronze, lovely for the winter season. Another newbie to my collection is the Kiko Moon Dust face powder in Mysterious Pink which is my perfect blush, it's a neutral/warm toned pink marbled with a subtle gold glow, this looks gorgeous when it hits the light and saves time in your routine as you dont have to use a highlighter on top! Lastly, it has to be a berry lip and these Lip Pops from Clinique are perfect as the primer infused formula allows them to wear longer and more evenly which is great with darker shades, my favourite at the moment is Berry Pop however Rebel Pop is on my list next!

Thanks for reading, I read every comment and will reply to any questions!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment