You Beauty Box

For ages I've been looking through blog after blog trying to see what the best beauty box is, I am a previous user of glossy box but have been really disappointed recently and so I have unsubscribed. I decided to give the you beauty box a try as it's only £6.95 including p&p which I thought was worth the risk if it turned out to not be very good; however I am really pleased I think the packaging is nice and there is a good choice of samples to try.
In my box I had the Helenere Black Pearl Serum (the tiniest bottle ever!), the Teeez Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner in Smokey Quartz and the two treats which were a bag of Beyond Dark buttons and a Charles Worthington sample and voucher. 
I think this box is a great choice for anyone who wants to try a beauty box but doesn't want to spend a lot, there is a good choice each month so I'll definitely be waiting to see what's out in March! 

Let me know of any other good beauty boxes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment