Mini Haul


So this past week all the promotions changed at work meaning all new offers on make-up and this month there are some really great buys that I had to get my hands on! Everything I bought is from Superdrug apart from one item which I will talk about at the end. 

1. L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation - I've always liked L'Oreal as a brand and the True Match foundation is fast becoming a holy grail for me however this particular base never really caught my eye as it was £9.99 which for 20ml is abit steep considering its a highstreet brand. But now it is only £4.99 which to me is super afforable and well worth a go, I have tried it once and do like it, the texture reminds me of the new YSL Fusion Ink but is more sheer coverage. 

2. L'Oreal Collection Nudes in 'Eva' - I already have two of the other shades from this collection and one of the reds, they all have such a lovely formula and wear really nicely. Also now down to £4.99 I couldn't resist picking one up, this is a more peachy brown nude and looks great with a tan.

3. Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain in 'Honey' - A blogger favourite and one that I have had my eyes on for a while but never actually bit the bullet. This is a really pretty nude pink that is great for everyday, a 'my lips but better' shade that is sheer and comfortable to wear. All Revlon lip products are £5 so I can see my collection getting a little bigger over the next month... 

4. Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 'Brown n Nude' - I'm currently in a bit of a lipliner craze at the moment, (im blaming Kylie Jenner for this!) These from Max Factor are super creamy and pigmented, this shade is as it says a nude brown shade, pretty much what it says on the tin. 

5. Bourjois Healthy Mix Powder - This is just a rebuy of my favourite face powder, the formula of this is just amazing, it lasts all day on my skin and doesn't go cakey at all. The finish is really natural and mixes well with all of my foundations. 

6. Milani Baked Blush in 'Luminoso' - My random purchase is this beautiful blush from Milani, I actually found this on Amazon and have had it in my basket for a while now and have read so many reviews about how great it looks on the skin. This is a peach shade with a gold sheen running through it that when applied to the skin just looks really natural. 

So thats my haul, I will be reviewing some of the products over the next couple of weeks, let me know of anything youre loving right now and would recommend. I read all the comments and will reply to any questions. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment