Skincare Update.


In the past couple of months I have completely updated my skincare regime, as mentioned in my previous post about the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (here) I have had a bit of a rough patch with my skin so although I tend to stay away from trying new products as I have sensitive skin and often get a reaction I decided to take the chance and try something new. 

As I have sensitive skin I decided to try brands that are more gentle on the skin, I changed my cleanser to LE Clease & Polish which also duos as my makeup remover. I then tried the Origins GinZing moisturizer which smells amazing, like fresh oranges - which I love first thing in the morning. The formula is lightweight and has a gel-like texture that I prefer to the thicker creams, it sinks into the skin quickly and provides a hydrated base for makeup. 
For under the eyes I do prefer a more intense moistuizer so I decided to try the Clinique All About Eyes Rich. This is a thicker cream that does take a little longer to sink in but is completely worth it if you get drier skin around the eyes - I've also found this to help my concealer blend more evenly and wear longer throughout the day. 

Let me know of any skincare favourites you would recommend in the comments, I read every one and will answer any questions - Thanks for reading! 

X

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about light-weight moisturisers so this cream sounds really good... also the fact that smells like oranges sold me! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete