Holy Grail Repurchase.



So I'm welcoming the new year with not a new love but a repurchase of an old one - the Soleil Tan De Chanel has featured on my blog before and for good reason! As a beauty addict I tend to change up my routine quite often but this is the one product I use every day without fail. 

This is a cream bronzer that blends beautifully on the skin and gives a sunkissed natural tan - I use this when I am my natural ghostly self or even when I have tan on and it suits me both ways as you can build it up without it going orange or cakey! I have also been impressed with how long it takes to get through one of these, I have had mine for about 18 months and have only just needed to get a backup. If you are in the market for a new bronzer but struggle to find one that doesnt make you orange then I would definitely give this one a go - although it is pricey the time it takes to get through one of these with daily use is worth the price tag. 

I will always be looking for a more affordable dupe but so far I have had no luck! 

Hope you all are having a great start to 2016, I read every comment and will answer any questions, 
thanks for reading! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment