Spring Releases.


As the whole festive season is well and truly over, all the new Spring collections have overtaken the make-up stands and I have to say there are some pretty beautiful collections going around. The Maybelline new releases though really caught my eye, I dont normally buy much from Maybelline but they have released some really lovely products for the new season. 

Other than Maybelline I spotted the Makeup Revolution 'The One Matte Stick' in the shade Malibu which is a matte cream bronzer. In appearance these are a dupe for the Nars Multiple and consistency is quite similar aswell; I picked this shade as I wanted to give it a go for contouring. However these are SUPER pigmented and this shade is quite dark so a light hand is necessary, these do blend really nicely so with abit of work it even worked on my ghostly skintone!

Now from Maybelline I picked up their new mascara, 'Lash Sensational' I have tried this and it is good but not my favourite, I really had high hopes for this as I had seen such great reviews but I think it is such an individual thing and this just wasn't quite right.
Secondly I had to pick up one of the new lipsticks to feed my obsession with all things lips. The shade I got was '168 Petal Pink' which is pretty much what it says on the tin, just a really pretty light pink, very summery and bright. 
Lastly I reached for one of the new Colour Show polishes and was not dissapointed! The shade is 'Bouquet' and put over a light pink/lilac is just super pretty and very seasonal, it applies pink and white with rose gold to create a floral effect. I can see me using this alot of the upcoming months!

Let me know if you have picked anyrhing up from the new releases for Spring! I read all the comments and will reply to any questions. 

X

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from makeup revolution before, this product looks really good! Do you know where to find the brand Makeup Revolution in the UK?xx

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have their own website with everything on, but I get mine from Superdrug as I work there. They are the only store that stocks them and its only the bigger stores but they also have most of their products online :) xx

      Delete