YSL Volupte Tint-in-Oil


I have loved the YSL range for a long time and have never been dissapointed by any of the products that I have tried, and this is no expection! When I first heard about these the idea of having oil on my lips was not something I was at all interested in, it sounded greasy and uncomfortable, but I was so wrong. For someone who suffers from really dry lips, anything that will improve that while giving me a wash of colour is definitly worth a try. 

The shade I decided to try was 'Papa Dont Peach'/ 06, it does come out fairly pink on me so not quite the shade I imagined but I do have dark lips to start off with so its quite hard to have a sheer product make a big difference. The formula of these is incredible, its sheer and moisturising and gives an even cover of colour that gets darker over a few minutes to adapt to your natural lip shade. They are made up of 5 nourishing oils, apricot kernel oil, macadamia seed oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil and passion flower oil - which brings me to the scent of these, the passion flower and apricot makes it smell sweet and fruity and makes it even better to wear. 


Finally the packaging! Of course coming from YSL the beautiful metallics are super luxurious, these come in silver with a band of colour that represents the colour of the oil inside. The applicator is the same as the original glosses from the brand that apply the perfect amount of product so it doesnt go streaky or patchy. 

I would recommend these to anyone, but if you have dry lips and want to be able to wear a pop of colour without worrying about it going patchy these are perfect. I think these would also be great for the summer as they keep your lips moisturised and add that bit of something to a minimal look. 


Let me know if you've tried anything new lately, I read every comment and will reply to any questions

X

1 comment:

  1. I have heard some great reviews about these they sound so fab I think I need to go and get one!
    P.S. I'm loving the name Papa don't Peach!!!!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete