Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue


It takes alot for a new product to gain a place in my everyday routine but this summer release from Bare Minerals has become an absolute saviour for me. I have dry and sensitive skin, and have pretty much tried every BB/CC cream going from the bargain buys to the high end splurges yet this one has something completely new about it that I'm really excited about! 

The formula is gel based and you dont need much to cover your whole face so the tube will last longer (always a bonus!) its coverage, I would say, is medium, which compared to many other products in its catergory is quite high. It blends nicely, I just use my fingers to apply it with and will sometimes just go over it with my beauty blender. There are also quite a few shades which is again different as usually it is either, light, medium or dark so it is more likely to suit your specific skintone and actually give the natural look. 

I recently went to Florida and wore this everyday, it didn't melt off my face or move around, it was really impressive and kept my skin hydrated even in the sun. It does have an spf 30 aswell which adds to its benefits and is a bonus if you're going to be in the sun.

I love this product for my skin type, its super hyrdating and gives great coverage for a tinted moisturiser, however I dont know if it would work well on oily skin as it may move around during the day - but thats something I'm not sure of. 


If you have tried any new products that you're loving let me know, I read every comment and will reply to any questions! 

X

1 comment:

  1. I always like bare minerals especially if it is with complexion, then it is equally good. Great post. I love your blog and if you fancy a read, then check onto my blog https://lifestylebites3.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete